Our experts render services on a wide range of issues related to labour relations between the employee and the employer. We advise clients on the labour legislation of the Russian Federation, audit personnel records, assist in the event of a labour dispute between individuals, provide legal support in the framework of collective bargaining with the employer.
Effective management is one of the most important components of the economic well-being of any company. At the same time, effective staff management presupposes the orderliness of labour relations between the employee and the employer. Our specialists will check the company’s personnel documentation and help with the development of all types of contracts related to labour relations (labour contracts, contracts on full material liability of workers, etc.), local regulations, will provide legal support within the framework of collective bargaining and mediation between employees and the owner of the enterprise.
Our lawyers have considerable experience in solving complex issues arising from termination of an employment contract and staff reduction. We will also provide legal support during audits of your company carried out by state authorities.
We work with private companies, individuals interested in legal settlement of the conflict with employer regarding the conditions of work or illegally dismissed from the company, and with those wishing to receive advice on matters of labour law.
The practice of labour law provides the following types of services:
- advising on general labour issues;
- drafting of labour contracts, as well as other contracts directly related to labour relations, local regulations;
- development of a system of personnel documentation, preparation of inside regulations;
- development and implementation of incentive schemes for employees;
- legal support for staff reduction procedures;
- development of a payroll and a bonus system;
- advising on providing guarantees and compensation to employees;
- advising on issues of termination of employment for various reasons, as well as termination of employment procedures themselves;
- legal assistance in resolving individual and collective labour disputes;
- legal advice during inspections by government agencies;
- advising on labour protection issues, legal support for procedures for investigating accidents at work;
- legal advice on material liability of employees and the employer;
- preparation of legal measures to protect confidential information and personal data of employees.