For investors wishing to participate in PPP projects
- examination of normative legal acts regulating or influencing the PPP project implementation, analysis of legal risks arising in the process of public-private partnership work, and providing recommendations for their minimization;
- expert examination of bidding documentation and draft concession agreements and PPP agreements, identification and analysis of legal risks, provision of recommendations for their minimization;
- organizational and legal assistance for participation in competitive procedures for the selection of the investor and legal support of the investor during the conduct of the tender, organizational and legal assistance in the preparation of bids;
- Legal support in negotiating with state authorities and local governments, as well as with funding organizations, on project implementation issues;
- research, preparation of analytical materials on the legislation and practice of realization of investment projects, including on the basis of public-private partnership;
- other services for legal support of PPP projects.