Members of our team have been participating in bankruptcy procedures since 2001, both on debtors’ and creditors’ sides. To date, the company has developed a sufficient methodological base, a team of specialists that includes qualified lawyers, financial experts, auditors and arbitration managers with experience in conducting bankruptcy procedures at all stages.
Our experts were among the first to introduce the practice of bringing to subsidiary responsibility persons controlling the debtor and challenging the transactions made with preference.
We provide the following services:
- advising on bankruptcy matters of individuals and legal entities;
- analysis of the financial condition of debtor, assessment of the liquidity of their property;
- preparation for bankruptcy proceedings, collecting and analyzing documents necessary to initiate bankruptcy proceedings and putting in place correct procedures, representation in the Arbitration Court, at a meeting with creditors, in state bodies and institutions and in other instances when initiating the procedure;
- preparation of a debt restructuring plan;
- selection of arbitration manager in accordance with the nature of the debtor’s business;
- representing the interests of debtors or creditors in bankruptcy proceedings;
- appeal of actions of arbitration administrator;
- challenging debtor’s transactions;
- preparation for and disposition of property of debtor.