Learn more about cookies at http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
Website Performance Indicators
This site uses statistics collection servers to analyze visitor behavior.
Yandex’s policy on personal data is described at https://yandex.ru/legal/confidential/
How to disable cookies
Internet browsers support various modes of working with cookies. In particular, it is possible to ask for confirmation to save each such file. Already saved cookies can be deleted.
- Open the Safari menu.
- Enter the “Settings” section.
- Go to the Security panel.
- In the item “Accept Cookies” set the mode of prohibition, selective prohibition or permission to save cookies.
- Press the menu button.
- Select “Settings”.
- Go to the “Privacy” tab in the top row.
- From the drop-down menu, select Firefox: “will use your history storage settings.”
- Reset the checkbox “Accept cookies from sites”.
- Click OK and close the tab.
Internet Explorer 7.0+
- Open the “Tools” menu on the control panel.
- Open the “Internet Options” item.
- Go to the “Privacy” tab.
- Click the “Advanced” button.
- Select the “Prompt” items in the “Basic cookies” and “Third-party cookies” columns.
- Click OK and close the dialog box.
Google Chrome 8.0+
- Open the menu.
- Open the “Settings” item.
- Click the “Show advanced settings” button below.
- Check the box “Do not allow sites to save data.”
- Click the “Finish” button and close the tab.