Commercial Law regulates the commercial or trade activities of an enterprise. It is important to select lawyers who have extensive experience in providing legal support for economic activities in different business sectors.
- Legal analysis and development of draft contracts on a subject of conformity with Civil Law, applicable special legislation and company interests;
- Preparation / examination of documents, participation in negotiations with counterparties to ensure agreement on terms;
- Drawing up / examination of the provisions on the selection of counterparties, commercial / trade policies, while taking into consideration the requirements of the antimonopoly legislation and the tax authorities on due diligence in the selection of counterparties;
- Legal audit of the company’s contractual base for identification of risks, optimization of formation of contractual relationships with counterparties;
- Identification of legal, organizational and commercial risks and development of practical recommendations.