You have successfully passed the accreditation procedure and can conduct activities in the territory of the Russian Federation. If you plan to hire foreign employees, then for each of them you need to obtain a certificate of personal accreditation. This certificate is issued by the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of the Russian Federation for a period of up to 3 years.
Personal accreditation is carried out according to the number of employees, information about which is contained in the state register. Wherein you can engage up to 5 foreign employees. If the branch / representative office needs more foreign specialists, it is required to contact the Chamber of Commerce with a written justification for the required number and obtain the appropriate permission.
List of documents
The list of documents required for submission to the Chamber of Commerce and Industry for obtaining a certificate of personal accreditation:
- Certificate of entry in the state register of accredited branches, representative offices of foreign legal entities;
- Information sheet on an entry in the state register of accredited branches, representative offices of foreign legal entities;
- Information card on the branch, representative office;
- Letter requesting personal accreditation;
- Autobiographical reference for each employee with attached photos;
- Two color photos on a light background 3 * 4;
- Document proving the identity of a foreign citizen;
- Power of Attorney vesting the head of a foreign branch / representative office in the territory of the Russian Federation with the necessary powers;
- Document confirming payment for registration certificate.
The procedure for passing personal accreditation takes 6 months.
In order to enable your foreign employees to start work as soon as possible, a temporary certificate of personal accreditation for up to 6 months will be received within two weeks from the day you submit your documents.
The cost of services for obtaining a certificate of personal accreditation of an employee is 15,000 rubles.
Important Accompanying required documents:
- Payment for registration of a certificate of personal accreditation of employees of branches / representative offices of foreign legal entities according to the tariff of the RF CCI is 5,000 rubles for each employee.
- Payment for apostillation of documents of a foreign legal entity (in accordance with the tariffs of the legal entity’s country of origin).
- Payment of services for translation of documents of a foreign legal entity.