In the Process:
We prepare all the necessary documents for the liquidation of the company, submit and/or receive them at the registering authority.
We publish an announcement about the decision to liquidate in the Bulletin of state registration.
We receive from the regional tax inspectorates, territorial divisions of the Pension Fund and the Social Insurance Fund information on the status of settlements with the accounts of the companies being liquidated.
We draft an intermediate and final liquidation balance sheets.
We carry out all other necessary actions to liquidate the company, as much as possible freeing clients from participation in this procedure.
The result of our work is the exclusion of a company from the Unified State Register of Legal Entities and de-taxation due to liquidation.
Advantages of Working with Us:
- we are responsible for all actions up to the moment of making the relevant entry in the USRLE about the exclusion of a company from the registry in connection with the liquidation (the liability is insured with Ingosstrakh IJSC);
- provide professional services of a liquidation commission or liquidator;
- we independently identify the presence (absence) of debts of the company being liquidated to the state budget, we obtain all the necessary approvals from the tax authorities and the Pension Fund;
- we identify and hedge the risks associated with the possible upcoming assignment and passing of a tax audit of a taxpayer being liquidated;
- we implement “alternative methods” of liquidating a company only after making sure that these methods will not bring problems to the client in the future.
- Preparation of documents for all stages of state registration of liquidation of a legal entity.
Preparation and Publication
- Preparation of documents for all stages of state registration of liquidation of a legal entity, submission and receipt of documents at the registering authority
- Publication of a notice of liquidation in the State Registration Bulletin
- Preparation of documents for all stages of state registration of liquidation of a legal entity,
- Submission and receipt of documents at the registering authority
- Publication of a notice of liquidation in the State Registration Bulletin,
- Obtaining information on outstanding debts to the state budget,
- Registration of liquidation balances,
- Consultation on the filing of reports of the liquidated company
* Additional expenses:
- 2 800 rubles – fees
- 6 600 rubles – notary