International law is a system of legal rules defending the material interests of Russian companies. Proper definition of the company’s position, consistency, systematic approach are essential for effective economic activity with foreign partners.
There are a lot of problems with international market entry starting with language barrier and ending with disputes with foreign partners. Parties often can’t observe their interests and avoid serious conflicts due to ignorance of how to use competently of international norms of law.
- The analysis of currency and fiscal risks of foreign trade activities;
- Preparation of contracts in the field of foreign trade, including initial drafting, due diligence, making recommendations on the harmonization of contract;
- Pre-trial settlement of contractual disputes;
- Supporting of contract at all stages of its implementation;
- Representing clients in international arbitrations;
- Opening accounts in a foreign bank;
- Creating a non-resident organizations.